Tintri provides enterprises and cloud service providers with an enterprise cloud platform that offers public cloud capabilities inside their own data centers. Combining cloud management software, web services and a range of all-flash storage systems, Tintri not only delivers many of the benefits of public cloud infrastructure including agility and automation, but also gives organizations the control and better economics they need to build agile development environments for cloud native applications and to run mission critical enterprise applications.
Organizations use Tintri enterprise cloud as a foundation for their private clouds—to guarantee the performance of their applications, automate common IT tasks to reduce operating expenses, troubleshoot across compute, storage and network, predict their organization’s needs to scale and provide needed elasticity on demand. Tintri enables organizations to easily scale to support tens of thousands of virtual machines or mixed workloads on a single system across multiple hypervisors. It also enables organizations to develop customized workflows and to automate their operations. Tintri addresses a large variety of use cases, including server virtualization, virtual desktop infrastructure, or VDI, disaster recovery and data protection, and development operations, or DevOps.
With Tintri, organizations can scale effortlessly from several TBs to many PB, spin up and down and move applications and troubleshoot all by just a few mouse clicks. What used to take months, weeks, or days, can be done in a fraction of the time. Tintri enterprise cloud helps organizations to improve speed to market and provides IT as a service to internal business groups.
The all-flash array that delivers public cloud agility in your data center.
You can’t trust conventional all-flash arrays with cloud-native applications. But you can trust the Tintri All-Flash Array. With Tintri’s CONNECT architecture, you can guarantee application performance, automate IT tasks, and predict scaling needs. That’s why more than 20 of the Fortune 100 trust Tintri with enterprise cloud.
Key Tintri Capabilities
- Autonomous operation for guaranteed performance – Autonomously delivers consistent performance using pre-defined QoS metrics.Tintri isolates every application in its own lane to eliminate all conflict with zero admin intervention. Enterprises and cloud service providers can even establish service tiers with per-VM QoS.
- Deep Analytics – Improve decisions with real-time and predictive analysis. Troubleshoot across infrastructure in real-time to see the source (compute, network or storage) of latency. Predict precise needs for capacity and performance up to 18 months into the future
- Automation – Simplify development and management at scale. Tintri systems act as a single, federated pool of storage capacity, allowing customers to add capacity and performance by automatically optimizes the location of every virtual machine across within their storage infrastructure.
- Data protection and disaster recovery – Maintain seamless operation by using Tintri for both primary and secondary storage.Protection of individual VMs instead of LUNs reduces WAN usage by 95% or more. Tintri delivers DP/DR space savings of 10x or more with inline deduplication and compression and our own proprietary replication protocol. Set replication and snapshot policies to individual VMs or groups of VMs. Enjoy zero RPO and near zero RTO (< 30 seconds) for planned and manual failovers with a single click.
- Self-service – Reduce dependencies on IT to accelerate business. Using Tintri self-service tools, IT generalists can administer Tintri platform to simplify tasks such as requesting capacity, performance, policies and other actions.
- Choice – Tintri supports multiple, concurrent major hypervisors. Tintri’s deep hypervisor integrations allow for far greater automation to reduce operating expenses.
Authorised Middle East & North Africa Value Added Distributor for Tintri